Hi, I’m Eelis Nilukka!
I’m a comic artist from Finland.
If you’re into challenging traditional masculinity or explorations of anxiety and loneliness, I may have something for you! See the descriptions of all of my comics here.
Many of my comics can be read online for free. If you’d like to support my work, check out ebooks on my Gumroad or subscribe to my Patreon to unlock exclusive content. You can also buy posters and other printed products on my Society6 shop.
- 2018 – Honourable mention for Summertime in Webtoon’s webcomic competition.
Anthologies and collaborations
- 2023 – Hairology Anthology as an artist
- 2019 – Monthly OneShot anthology by Queerwebcomic.com, with a strip comic collection Roses Are Red and a new short story Boys Can Wear Make-Up Too
- 2018 – A group residence funded by Koneen Säätiö with other comics artists. The fruit of the collaboration was a free ebook guide called Making Money From Webcomics
Appearances and exhibitions
- Member of the organising committee of Helsinki Zine Fest since 2020.
- 2019 – A panelist in Helsinki Zine Fest.
- 2019 – A guest artist, panelist and panel moderator at the Brussels Comics Festival, Fête de la BD, along with H-P Lehkonen and invited by Finnish Institute Benelux.
- 2019 – Participation in an international comics co-exhibition in Brussels Comics Festival.
- 2018 – A guest artist and panelist in Åfest, Porvoo, Finland.
Comics published in a chronological order:
- 2016–2022 BSandL
- 2020 – BSandL Fluff Zine
- 2020 – Boys Can Wear Nailpolish Too
- 2019 – Boys Can Wear Make-Up Too ebook by Queerwebcomic.com
- 2017 – Sillit Purkissa
- 2017 – Kuinka koiralle puhutaan
- 2012 – “Old” BSandL
Education in comics, art and design:
- 2017 – Comics studies, Liminka School of Arts
- 2014–2015 – MA studies in Graphic Design
- 2011–2014 – BA degree majoring in Graphic Design